The package includes:
- DiagProg4 (DP4) device
- Software: "Software unit" - a software unit operating with DiagProg4 device. "DiagProg4 Copyright (C) Elprosys 2016" - (firmware) - part of the software that runs (only) with (original) device DiagProg4, "DiagProg4 Manager" - the part of the PC software used to control and update the software - software works on any PC and is compatible only with original device DiagProg4.
- Test Adapter
- Adapter for power supplying from a car lighter
- Cable USB
- CD-ROM with software and manuals (pdf)
- Agreement of use that grants technical support for the user as well as updated software releases
- Small case for the device
- MicroSDHC card - 16GB
- Additional set of rubber bumpers
- Screen protector for DP4
- Cable C1
- Cable C6
- Cable C8
- Cable C9
- Cable C12
- Cable D3
- D3 Multiplexer
- Cable D6
- Cable D10
- Cable D31
Price: 2799 Euro Gross
List of supported car models can be now downloaded HERE
All prices are gross (23% VAT tax is included).
Prices do not include shipping costs. Prices include free update for 30 days since date of order.
This pricelist is valid from 22.09.2015.
General Distributor reserves the right to modify the prices in case of significant changes on the market, inflation, currency exchange rates, material prices increase, wages modifications, government interventions and other circumstances beyond the control of the General Distributor.
|DiagProg4 diagnostic tester is dedicated only for repair and diagnostic purposes.|
IN CASE OF PROGRAMMING OF MILEAGE OR MOTOHOURS, THE SOFTWARE MAY BE USED ONLY FOR REPAIR PURPOSES. HOWEVER, IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES, THE CHANGE OF A VALUE OF AN ODOMETER (COUNTER) OR INTERFERENCE IN CORRECTNESS OF HIS INDICATIONS IS PROHIBITED UNDER THE THREAT OF THE PENALTIES. IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 306a OF THE POLISH PENAL CODE, THAT IS: “WHO CHANGES THE INDICATION OF THE ODOMETER OF A MOTOR VEHICLE OR INTERFERES IN THE CORRECTNESS OF ITS MEASUREMENT IS SUBJECT TO IMPRISONMENT FROM 3 MONTHS TO 5 YEARS. THE SAME PENALTY SHALL APPLY TO ANYONE WHO COMMITS ANOTHER PERSON TO PERFORM AN ACT REFERRED ABOVE.”