DiagProg4 (DP4) professional diagnostic tester, is the fourth generation device from DiagProg series which offers maximum flexibility and comfort while maintaining easy of use.
DiagProg4 diagnostic tester is innovative diagnostic equipment used for diagnostics, repair, programming modules such as Airbag sensors, ECU, odometers, Anti-lock Braking System pump (ABS) and many more.
DiagProg4 diagnostic tester can read and erase DTC’s errors, reset engine oil inspections as well as clear accidents and make language alteration. The best and most popular DiagProg4 diagnostic tester function is instrument cluster diagnostics and repair on a wide range of supported vehicles. DiagProg4 also allows to program electronic modules to vehicles after replacement or accident.
Worth mentioning is the fact that DiagProg4 can save you a lot of time and money because a lot of functions can be accessed via OBDII connection ensuring easy, fast and safe usage. DiagProg4 diagnostic tester is the most advanced and powerful automotive diagnostic tool currently available on the market.
DiagProg4 diagnostic tester for cars basic functions:
- Reading and erasing diagnostic faults (DTCs) in OBD system,
- Engine oil inspection reset,
- Language alteration for all modules,
- Motohours inspection,
- Reading and erasing of advanced service history,
- Reading and writing EEPROM memory via diagnostic connection (all parameters),
- Reading and programming FLASH memory via diagnostic connection,
- Programming of immobilizers, keys and remotes,
- Clearing (erasing) accidents,
- Programming electronic modules after repair or change,
- Instrument cluster repair.
- Easy, fast and safe programming or wide range of vehicles.
DiagProg4 diagnostic tester for cars can be used for:
- Adaptation of aftermarket ECU's
- The configuration of parameters (e.g. new menu language, new module installation).
DiagProg4 diagnostic tester for cars supported modules:
- The engine control unit (ECU),
- Anti-lock Braking System pump (ABS),
- Immobilizer (anti-theft control, alarm system),
- Body Control Unit (BSI, BCM) computer (responsible for windows/mirrors, central locking),
- SRS airbag (responsible for airbag control),
- Central diagnostic gate (Gateway, ZGW), responsible for diagnostics and new modules configuration,
- Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM – module responsible for tire pressure control).
|DiagProg4 diagnostic tester is dedicated only for repair and diagnostic purposes.|